On June 26, 2011, Dan Horn and Corrine Kenner joined Your Tarot Tribe: Beyond Worlds to discuss The Tarot of Physics.
That episode can be heard HERE.
Below is the handout.
Card back, above
- The significator. This card represents the querent — the person who’s asking the question or getting the reading.
- The matter at hand. The play on words is intentional: this card corresponds to the suit of Matter (or the suit of Pentacles in a traditional tarot deck).
- The energy of the matter. This card corresponds to the suit of Energy (or Wands).
- The querent’s view of the situation, as seen from his or her unique perspective. This card corresponds to the suit of Space (or Cups).
- The outcome. This card corresponds to the suit of Time (or Swords).
Read all of the cards in order. Then read through the three cards in the middle row, from right to left. Remember that the final outcome card should be seen from the querent’s point of view; it’s unique to his or her own experience.
Learn more about The Tarot of Physics at
The Tarot Garden is the exclusive distributor of the Tarot of Physics.
Click here to buy the Tarot of Physics from the Tarot Garden.