That episode can be heard HERE.
1. The issue at hand. This is the current issue or situation that seems to concern you the most or that (according to the Universe) should be a higher priority for you just now.
2. What blocks you or makes you weak.
3. What helps you or makes you strong.
4. This is your next step – the action, attitude or perspective you must take to deal with the issue at hand.
5. The forecasted outcome or your actions.
Examples of Reading Cards in Context
In this example, left, the 10 of Swords
in Position 3 seems counter-intuitive
to the position’s meaning of
“What helps you or makes you strong”.
In this case, you must interpret the card in
context with one or more cards that surround it.
Georgie's Dynamic Reading (no positions) with Mike
Donnaleigh's Dynamic Spread with Mike:
To learn more about Mike Hernandez,