On July 30, 2010, Beyond Worlds: Your Tarot Tribe aired an episode featuring
Enrique Enriquez. We discussed the Marseilles Tarot and poetry.
That episode can be heard HERE.
Below is the hand-out to show the imagery in the cards we discuss in that episode.
The entire Marseilles Deck can be viewed at
Two Key Questions to ask when looking at cards:
1) What is happening (forget all you know)
2) How does this feel? (What does this remind you of?)
Medieval art was created with 4 levels of interpretation in mind:
1) Literal (i.e., In this card we see a Devil)
2) Allegorical/What it represents (i.e., The Devil represents addictions)
3) Moral (ethical/moral considerations of addictions)
4) Anagogical (revelations/eliciting meaning that isn't necessarily drawn in the picture)
Learn more about Enrique Enriquez at his website:
His e-book can be purchased at: