Posted by Donnaleigh on October 7, 2019 at 7:30 AM
I was honored to talk with Theresa Reed, The Tarot Lady, on one of my most heart-felt topics: Tarot Journaling. We shared this information on Theresa's highly recommended podcast, Tarot Bytes.
You can listen to this podcast by CLICKING HERE
or by going to:
This 30 minute podcast episode features a detailed discussion about Tarot Journaling. Journaling can be done using Tarot cards, as well as any oracle system that exists. This is a wonderful tool for self-growth, and we offer many suggestion for using this remarkable tool.
The Tarot Bytes podcast can be downloaded onto any device using your favorite podcast hub. I use Google Podcasts on my Android phone, which can be found in the Google Play Store. Apple users can use any of their favorite Podcast apps, including Apple Podcasts.
Journaling is a topic close to my heart. Here are some other blogs I've created over the years that discuss the value of journaling as well as some techniques:
- THIS 2018 BLOG shows how journaling with cards has changed and redirected my life.
- I've also written about Tarot Journaling in THIS BLOG from 2012, which talks about meditative writing and soul searches.
- And THIS BLOG on Predictive Journaling shares some tips on learning activities for readers that incorportate journaling:
- THIS BLOG talks about creating Cluster Diagrams on cards.
- THIS BLOG helps readers prepare better questions for readings through journaling.
Do you journal?
If so, how do you do it?
Here's wishing you personal development
through the act of the pen and an open heart.