Posted by Donnaleigh on December 14, 2011 at 3:30 PM
"I encourage you to try reading the tarot,
or having it read for you.
Use it correctly and you will be rewarded tenfold."
~ Jane Stern, Author of Confessions of a Tarot Reader: Practical Advice from This Realm and Beyond
Are you wondering whether tarot has any purpose in your life?
Let's count 10 ways Tarot can change your life:
- It allows you to meet yourself. At a soul level.
- It organizes chaos.
- It has a way of guiding you in the direction that leads you to the highest good.
- It has no agenda other than to bring you to yourself and your highest purpose.
- It shows you what's really important, and what's superfluous.
- It gives you direction. And you can choose whether or not to follow that star.
- It helps you understand situations that seem undefinable.
- It gives you peace, relief, understanding, accord.
- It will tell you if you are seeing things falsely. It is able to see the "Big Picture," both inside and outside of your perceived experience.
- It will grow with your situation, and is always willing to offer a word or two.
It's the storybook of your life.
Have you read it?
Here's wishing you a tarot-filled week of card wonder.